By John A. Davis
Cambridge Family Enterprise Press, 2012
This book of short, pithy essays by John A. Davis presents fresh data on why family businesses perform better than non-family businesses around the world. Davis’ findings and insights have profound implications for business leaders, family members, and general readers alike.
The seven essays span the following topics:
- Enduring Advantage of Family Companies
- Secrets of Great Leadership Transitions
- How Long Should a Family Leader Serve as CEO?
- When to Change Your CEO
- Anxiety in the Family Business System
- How to Fire a Shareholder
- The Five Natural Laws of Family Business, and the Five Unnatural Habits that Lead to Enduring Advantage
Available in Paperback.